If the idea of failing to reach your potential and spending your best years working with nothing to
show for it makes you sick, this book is for you.
Inside you will find for the first time, the secrets from a quiet subculture of Financial Advisers spending time with people away from the balance sheet, and helping them get more out of life.
Written by Clayton Daniel, a former 'amateur rockstar' who’s chance encounter with an entrepreneur led him down the path of learning about money, travelling the world on the gains, and building a business showing others how to do the same. He has helped over a thousand people improve their understanding of money as both a Tax Accountant and Financial Adviser.
- Why your Purpose + Skills = Your Professional Superpower, and how to leverage it to buy time
- How to catapult yourself in to motivation by focusing on your fears rather than your goals
- How the Five Bucket Method allows you guilt-free spending sprees without ruining your future
- What silent monster in the background is eating your money, and what to do about it
- How to go from buying assets with the hope of making money to designing a wealth creation
strategy with purpose
- How to use the legal ‘Australian Offshore Bank Account’ to grow your assets faster by saving you
tax today, saving you tax every year, and saving you tax in retirement
Around twelve months ago I surveyed some 25 – 40 year olds as to what they wanted out of life and what they wanted to avoid.
I expected the results to reflect everything I had ever read about Gen X and Y wanting to be rich, retire early on a passive income, kick up the heels or go travelling around the world.
The results however did not reflect that expectation.
Instead of early retirement, people wanted job satisfaction.
Instead of getting rich, people wanted more time. Instead of perpetual travel people wanted something to show for their hard work.
Figure out what you want out of life, and let you money take you there.